Respawn: A Webcomic does everything it can to comply with 17 U.S.C. * 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and we will respond to any infringement claims and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws as quickly as possible. If your copyrighted material has been posted on to our website and you want this material removed, please provide us with a written communication that details the information listed in section below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights.
1. Identify in detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed as well as its location on the site.
2. Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
3. Provide a valid Email address where we can reach You.
4. Provide a detailed description on behalf of the complaining party showing proof that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement that all of the above is accurate under penalty of perjury. This includes proof that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. This must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the electronic copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we receive this information will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material as soon as possible.
We will not respond to insulting e-mails, threats of violence or extortion. Unless they’re really clever or funny.
Please direct all requests to email@example.com.
Alright, alright, chances are noone’s even looking at this page.